How and why you should conduct better user research in your projects
Having worked on software development projects for a range of different clients and industries, I have frequently seen that user research is conducted poorly, or even not at all. In this piece, I conduct an in-depth analysis of how to conduct successful user research for your project, and why it is so important. This includes:
- Planning our your research
- Getting the most out of your interviews
- What to do after each interview
- Analysing research findings
- Sharing your discoveries with your team
Read “Learning to build the right thing – how you can use user research to make your product more successful” on Medium.